Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Getting Vocal (with a Plus)

 Hello, hello!

A very long time for this, but I have been keeping myself busy with another page that promises to provide me with a bit of money: Vocal.

I am now contributing stories, poems and nonfiction to its pages on a platform called Vocal+, and I will be honest enough to say it: I need your hits! Click, hit, tap, surf, read and join it if you can. I am trying to combine this with all of the other work that I am attempting to complete and it is very hard for me to say that I have been doing all of this for very little pay, and yet I still need more help.

This week, one class to teach at a college; one job interview for another teaching gig; one more article to publish per day. They have contests with all of these pages and I have not had any success yet, but I am not going to quit it and give up on all of this writing. I have pretty much turned myself into a typing machine who does not let his ideas die in another notebook if I can help it.

Please check it out...



No comments: