Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What a life...

Dear people who still bother to read this:

Another summer is about to end and I am exactly where I was almost four years ago and moved into this place and thought that it would just be a temporary stop between things.  Still on my own, except for a relationship I developed through Alikewise.  Still dehydrating in this room as I type and it is an endless struggle to get things printed up on my laptop when ever the mood to put something on my blog strikes me.  Only real news is the fact that the summer semester is almost over and I will have fewer classes for the fall.  Not complaining...  Just more time to write (I think that I am sensing a theme)...

The guitar is still a partner in crime, and I have had some inspiration this past week.  I went to see a free show in the local park  (Montreal's own So-Called - look him ), and I then noticed someone walking up the side stairwell.  Not making much of this, I kept sitting down and finished my drink...and then he returned.  He was Win Butler of Arcade Fire.  I really did not want to disturb him - I let an overeager fan sitting next to me do that- but I did shake his hand, get that autograph, and left the place floating.  I also remembered that the group practiced in Parc LaFontaine when getting started and that there will be a free show on the 22nd of September for Pop Montreal.



So, I guess the summer is not an entire loss...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: