Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Look Back at a Summer in Montréal

What I learned...
1) Never challenge a security guard at Osheaga, even if it is the last night and everyone is trying to go home (big mistake).
2) Not having a bad girlfriend is worse than having a bad girlfriend.
3) I should have spent more time in the cafés around the city (no money, but I could have sat with that cold coffee and stretched out the daylight).
4) Contract teaching is eating my soul.
5) I should have played my guitar more often (still have the electric in Montréal and I just played a Gibson SG at the St-Laurent street fair).
6) Friends are more valuable than anyone cares to imagine.
7) I am getting a new laptop in two weeks.
8) I need a new laptop today.
9) I should move.
10) I should stop spending so much time on blogging during the last weekend of August.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: