Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Above the Edge


I am now on the third draft of that play.  Also, it has become easier to get this kind of work done...because I did get that laptop/notebook.  Bought it from someone on Craigslist and it was barely used (her planned trip did not go through).  So I am tapping away.
I am also thinking through my fingers.  I have delayed working here because of that other work I do.  Teaching at a college can be fun but it eats you alive sometimes.  Also, I wonder what some of these students actually want from their courses.  An easy "A" might be the answer.  Not on my call.  Only good thing is that I am making some extra money now and could afford the laptop.  Also have some other plans; mainly investing.  I have heard of E*Trade and am curious about how it works online.  More homework for me.
So a lot going on.  Also the birthday on Saturday (more on this to come)...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: