Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Exhaustion and Rejuvenation


Forgive the gap between things.  Between preparing lessons, looking ahead at what I want from the next few months, and trying to finish up other work, I have not had the time or energy to really settle down to write here or anywhere if it did not involve long-delayed projects.  I have at least two more people to visit to check out new laptops and this will finally give me no "real" excuse not to finish my other work with essays, poems and stories.  Yes, I am going to enter the same contests that I always enter every year.  And again, I expect to be disappointed.  Not with them, but with my inability to get recognized.  It just goes on and on.
At least the rough draft of the play is done.  I have it saved and ready for a read-through.  That was a pressing concern.  Just need to make sure it is stage worthy (and I have a stage in mind).
Will keep you posted...

No comments: