Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The First Snowfall

Postcard of a hockey match at McGill Universit...Image via Wikipedia
Woke up this morning and saw the white carpet of snow outside.  I feel like this should be mentioned, esp. in Montreal.  Had a lot to do today and I did not get a chance to have my traditional hike up Mt Royal with a camera and hiking boots.  Instead, I ended up getting my guitar checked out and restrung, running in a local park, and napping while my laundry tumbled.

So, winter is here.  I know that this is nothing special, but I always wonder about what the new year will bring and what I will fail to do in the next twelve months.  Best thing is going back to see the family and getting away from the gorillas that I share space with for most of the year.

Now, time to think of gifts...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: